Sunday, April 18, 2010

tha old me with a twist

i've decided with all this lonely free time i have ima go back to tha old me but not ALL tha way back..ima jus go back to tha creative me.tha poetry writing,coloring book coloring,music listenin,content being alone me!
but this time my poetry is gonna be more than about love.its gonna be more about other real life stuff like whats goin on in tha world,how i feel about my life issues,etc etc..yea yea ;)
i THINK i plan on sharing some on here..yea probably.
ya kno,writing releases soo much stress for me..i use to LOVE it but since i moved you kno everything has changed but ima get back on it and share it wit you kids ;)
AND
ima get back on my job with this bloggin..ive realized i havent been delivering like i use to..i jus dont be having anythin to write about cuz im not really that much interested in celebrities as much but i kno some stuff is pretty interesting so i'll share it :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment