Friday, April 16, 2010

decesions.decesions.

I'm feeling like im doing NOTHING with my life so I'm tryin to make steps toward being more focused in school.My dream was always to graduate from high school then go to college and live on campus and meet new ppl and have soo much fun but I've been outta high school for two years now and have i achieved that dream?!?


NO!!


why not??


LAZINESS!!


UNMOTIVATED!!


NOBODY PUSHING ME OR GIVING ME DIRECTION!


ugh! or probably because I'm a HUGE procrastinator..


like today i didnt do anything ALL day &&was mad that I been sittin in tha house all day when i coulda been out here gettin my isssssh straight!!


:(


ima get it together..i have to!


but now i gotta decide which school I wanna go to.




VCU


virginia commonwealth university


or


ODU


old dominion university




I wanna go for Fashion Merchandisin and VCU has a better program for that soo...thats where i wanna go. ODU is jus my plan B...
Im tryna get my best friend from NC to move up here wit me!


I really want her to!I think we would have soo much fun and I wont be so bored and lonely..


I jus gotta figure out how to really get her here.I think she wanna do it.she said she wanna get outta Concord..

No comments:

Post a Comment