Friday, April 30, 2010

Phase 1


For some reason, I been goin thru this phase where i want a Sugadaddy.lol
Idky i jus do! No! I'm not a golddigger or a whore..I'm jus a real independent girl that always spoils herself so i want somebody to spoil me now.
Ya know, take me to nice restarunts,nice little gifts that i ask for, you know..
but im not a selfish or rude person..i'm not gonna jus use him only for whatever he can give me then drop him like a hot potatoe..we'll be friends...
:)
I do have a potential sugadaddy tho..he's __ na,im not sayin his age,yall aint bout to judge me!! lol but he's a ER doctor (oh yeah!) and he has 2 beamers and a escalade,3 houses (2 of which he rents out),etc etc. i aint bout to put out all his buisness but yea..nothin has gone on with him yet but if so i'll keep u up to date :)

1 comment: