Saturday, April 10, 2010

since I been in VA..

..I've changed..ALOT! Idk if its for tha better or worst because now..I dont care about tha things I used to,which makes me less stressed but then again,tha things I dont care about I wish I did.Like I dont care about other people's feelings as much..ok that sounds kinda mean.but im saying,I use to care about how I would effect other people by doing what I wanna do. but now if I wanna do something..I'm gonna do it without worrying about what YOU or anybody thinks about it.
..since I've moved here I dont care about relationships anymore..I use to wanna be in love and get married and just be with one person.now....I jus wanna be single and not have to answer to anyone and do what I want,when I want!
but actually I think I might be goin back to tha old me because I kinda want a boyfriend now =/
..umm.how else have I changed?oh!my feelings dont get hurt as much..my dad is a real negative person and he has hardened my feelings to where people say things and it doesnt bother me..*shrugs* oh well.lol
but im done now..I dont feel like talkin about my changes anymore cuz I cant think of any more examples right now..but when somethin happens I'll tell you how i changed.lol.k??
alright..ima end this blog post and do another one::another subject!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment